We're currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our rapidly growing Talent Acquisition team. With an eye for detail and passion for working with real world data to derive actionable insights, you will work with candidates and internal stakeholders to source, manage, and close a list of open jobs.
As the ideal candidate, you have a proactive attitude, dedication to excellent candidate experience, strong interpersonal skills, and the natural ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders all the way up to the C-Level of our company.
● Independently managing full-cycle recruitment for an assigned list of roles across Canada and the US
● Manage recruitment process and talent pipeline within our Applicant Tracking System, ensuring clean data at every step of the way
● Partnering with hiring managers to provide expert advice and consultation throughout the recruitment process
● Delivering an exceptional candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment process
● Providing sourcing support to senior team members as needed
● Taking initiative and strategizing to improve recruiting process and eliminating roadblocks
● Acting as an ambassador for GALE
● Leading more junior recruiters
● 5+ years of talent acquisition experience
● Experience sourcing on LinkedIn and related platforms
● A keen attention to detail and sense of urgency
● Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
● A strategic mind with an interest in improving processes
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ambitious with a desire to grow quickly and work hard
● Curiosity and business acumen to understand our business inside and out
● Familiarity with technology recruiting preferred
We believe in inclusivity and do our best work when people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and skills
are brought together. Our Core Values are at the root of GALE’s collaborative environment and help to foster a strong community.
Our Code of Conduct, Human Resources policies and executive investment in inclusion further support and protect GALE’s inclusive workplace.
We want you to be just as discerning in making your next career move as we are finding great talent to join our team. Our interview process generally consists of the following stages to allow you to meet a range of people from various disciplines and domains. You will be assessed at each stage before being invited to move to the next.
Please discuss with our recruiters if you require any accommodations throughout the process to help enable a smooth interview (e.g. accessibility in terms of location, timing, method, etc.)